Multilib answers the need for primary school teachers to acquire
a broader repertoire of teaching strategy
to tackle the challenge of teaching increasingly multiethnic and multilingual classes
MultiLIb e-library and the book-based
activities enable children to:
• develop a sense of social inclusion
• enhance intercultural understanding
• make children from ethnic minorities proud to share their culture
and language and pleased to learn about others
• acquire skills that will contribute to their future employment
in a labour market increasingly requiring multicultural knowledge,
mobility, language skills and ICT competences
• enhance love of reading, literacy and artistic skills
"The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein."
Expose children to the beauty and richness of European and
ethnic minorities’ languages and cultures through formats that motivate and engage!
MultiLib is funded by the European Commission
and is addressed to teachers, parents
and all those with an interest in multicultural issues, across Europe and beyond.